Monday, February 29, 2016

Something huge is coming in ZAR

I announced last week already on twitter february 25 (you can check it on a price chart and on twitter - it was exaclty one day before the outbreak with a 4% Dailyrange came) - something huge is coming in ZAR, especially USDZAR.

I show you now what exactly i saw and still see with a chart, and i explain it.

I see a low volatility formation in a strong trending market. I see an outbreak now. I see that there is a lots of space to the january high. If this high would be reached, we coming in unspottet price territory - the market could really get out of control. 

Combine this with the political and ecomical Situation in south africa and than i would assume, there could be some good trades ahead. 

Don't forget: ANYTHING is possible in the markets. So be always careful with your own Trading. My view on the markets are no trading advice, only my personal view.